Friday, September 6, 2013

Wags n Whiskers #112 - Ribbons and Bows

Hello crafting friends!  It's time for a new Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps challenge. The challenge for the next 2 weeks is "Ribbons and Bows", challenge #112.  For this challenge I'm using the image called, "August" (one of the Pin Ups).  I've colored the image with Copic markers, added some white ribbon with a bow, and finished the cards off with touches of clear bling and white baubles to add to the girly-ness. 
 
Challenges I'm Entering:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous design my friend!! Love the floral design on the base and lovely coloring on your image!! Great job! HUGS :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful coloring, layout and design Kimberly!! I wish I was looking like her...LOL!

Alli Devine said...

great colouring Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky

Alli D

Rach83 said...

Fab image and such a great bow. Love the bling too.

Thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa...wish I had a figure like that!!! This is beautiful, Kimberly...love the bow and bling, too!!!!!!!!