Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas Cards

This was another stamp I decided to use for a set of cards for my Mom.  The Merry Christmas image is from a Recollections stamp set, and I've actually stamped it using one of those cute little Studio G stamp pads.  The lace is some I had in my stash, and I've glittered up the trees in the background to add a bit of sparkle to the cards.
Challenges I'm Entering:
Allsorts Challenge #185 - Oh Christmas Tree
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #194 - Christmas Time
OOZAKChallenge #9 - Anything Goes plus red

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
hugs
Kimberly

2 comments:

Céline said...

totally gorjuss!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Oozak Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio