Thursday, December 13, 2012

CIP - Sky Blue Sleigh

Hello CI Paint fans! 

For today's project I've painted a wooden sleigh with Creative Inspirations Paint, and added some of the Jeweled Inspirations bling (SS30 Clear and SS34 Clear).  I started off by using the Sky Blue paint, and added a layer of the Blue Ice paint over it.  Love that bit of shimmery white it has added.  The runners/blades are painted in Antique Silver.  The sleigh is filled with bits and pieces of pine, silver, and white.  
The Creative Inspirations Paint I've used:
The Jeweled Inspirations I've used: 
You can see a short video of the Sleigh:  HERE

Don't forget, there's a 10% off sale going on at the Creative Inspirations Website all month!

Thanks so much for joining me today, and I'll be back soon with a new CIP project!

hugs
Kimberly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER! Kimberly this sleigh is so shimmer gorgeous!! LOVE the colors too!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

Cindy Haffner said...

How BEAUTIFUL Kim, I love that blue!!~

Shannon White said...

Oh Wow!! You sleigh turned out So Pretty and Shimmery! Such a Beautiful Holiday home decor project! Love this Lady! 8)

Hugs
Shannon

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!! Your sleigh is sooo gorgeous, Kimberly...I love the colors you used and the shimmer gives it such an elegant touch!!!!