Sunday, August 19, 2012

Squiggles Challenge - Color Board

Hi Everyone!  I'm back with another Squiggles Challenge!  This week we're using a color board and creating a project with the colors it contains.  I've used the Jessabelles Flight for my image, and colored her with Copics.  The patterned paper is from the 6 x 6 DeLovely pad by Cosmo Cricket, and the die cuts are from Spellbinders.  I've also added a few pearls from Queen and Co, and I think the glittered buttons are from Doodlebug.
We'd love to see you join in!  Just stop by the Squiggle Stamps Blog to read about this week's new challenge, and upload your card or project when it's ready.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful bright colors!! I just love this!! ;)

Gina said...

Hi Kimberly, lovely to get your comment :D Fabulously colourful card, cheered my day :D XXX

Joan Ervin said...

I just love your bright, happy colors, Kimberly, and what a super cute image...colored perfectly, I might add!!!!!!!

Evelina Wikberg said...

Love what you have done with 'Flight'. And love the bright colours and all the detail. Awesome!xx

Davi said...

Kimberly this is such a fun card...so perfect for a teen with the cute image and cool die cuts!