Saturday, October 29, 2011

Squiggle Saturday Challenge - Go Dotty

Today I'm using All Wrapped Up Boy from the Goth Kidz Collection.  The polka dot background I've used goes along with this weeks challenge of Go Dotty, so please stop by the Squiggle Stamps Blog and join in!  I've colored him with Copic markers, and I've added flowers, leaves, and a bit of bling as embellishments. 
Don't forget to take a peek at what's new by visiting the Squiggle Stamps online store, and just click the banner below to join in the challenge!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Faye said...

Oh Kimberly this is a super card, the papers are lovely and your colouring is fab. xxx

Davi said...

Oh he is tooo cute Kimberly! I love your coloring and the dots and stripes are fab together along with the pretty embellies :)

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, this is so sweet hun!! Love the image, colors and sparkle!! :) Hope you had a great weekend friend! HUGS