Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Squiggle Stamps - Feed the Birds

Today's card uses the sweet image, Feed the Birds, from Squiggle Stamps.  I've colored her with Copics and chalked the background.  The design paper is Jillybean Soup, and so are the little pigs I've cut out.  Hard to tell from the photo, but the pigs and part of the corn stalks are dimensional.  I've also added a few Dew Drops at the bottom to finish it off.  Are those little chickens not the cutest? 
Thanks so much for looking, and please be sure to visit the Squiggle Stamps store to see what new and adorable images have recently released!  You can also visit the blog to see what the other Squiggle Stamps designers have been up to.

*Squiggle Stamps is currently running a DT Call!  You can check out the original post:  HERE 

hugs...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, this is really adorable hun!! I love the designer paper pigs!! Such a cute little scene!! Thanks for sharing! Smiles, *Vicki*

Lou said...

Hi!Kimberly this is really gorgeous,your colouring is perfect!!
Just love all,
hugs Lou.xx

Monique said...

Love this scene you have created... Make me want to sing Old MacDonald had a farm... Cute Cute!!

Davi said...

This is soooo cute Kimberly !! I love the image and the way you cut out the corn and pigs. I creates such wonderful dimension!