Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #138 - Open

This is week #138 on Flutter By Wednesday and with this new week comes a fun new challenge!  The challenge this week is:  Open Challenge
I've worked on another page from my coaster album for today's challenge.  The ribbon is from the same collection (Blizzard by Harmonie that I was able to get from Rhonda at Your Scrapbook Supply).  I've also added some bling, flowers, stickles (on the snowmen's hat bands that I found impossible to get a shot of), Tattered Angel's Glimmer Mist (Dazzling Diamond on the tags), and the sweet MS Monarch Butterfly that I covered in Glossy Accents.  (the butterfly looks a bit rust colored with the Glossy Accents, but it's punched from paper in the collection and is actually similar to that gorgeous ribbon in color.    

Please be sure to use a butterfly, faerie, or angel on your new card or project. When your creation has been uploaded to your blog/gallery, please add a direct link to your work on the FBW blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

20 comments:

Nancy said...

Kimberly, awesome coaster album! I love all of the textures that you have included! Beautiful butterflies!

Jen Shults said...

Wow this is really really cool! I love seeing how people make albums... this is so inspiring! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I really need to find that MS butterfly punch!

Monique said...

Wow look at you go Kimberly..this is so cute.. Love all the elements and fabbi fibers!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow girl!! What an amazing project!! LOVE the butterflies and all of the wonderful details you've put on this!! TFS!! HUGS

Tameko said...

Beautiful project. Great choice on all the embellishments!

Anna said...

Wonderful project! Love all your textures and fibers!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Michelle said...

look at you - too cool! I want to scrapbook more...just need to do it but it's been so long it's kind of overwhelming!!

Unknown said...

love, love, love this!! I love crafty projects like this! such beautiful work

Harriet Skelly said...

What a great project - beautifully done!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a great project!! I just love the textures Kimberly! Beautiful!
hugs,
Chris

Davi said...

Kimberly this is one beautiful project!! I love all the fibers, flowers and glimmer.

Amy said...

What a fun album! Great idea to have the tags tucked into that gorgeous ribbon and I love the cutie snowman paper you've used Kimberly! :)

Kristie W. said...

Great album! I looooove that snowman paper!!

Michelle VP said...

Wow! Look at all the details on this! Just beautiful, Kimberly! :)

Deborah Frings said...

So much lovely detail - it's fab!

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, look at you! This is beautiful and what a lot of work you've put into it. Gorgeous!

ShoppingTamii said...

so pretty!!!!

Gretchen said...

wow! this is beautiful!!