Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #119 - Open

Welcome back to Flutter By Wednesday for week #119! The challenge this week is: Open

Please be sure to use a butterfly, faerie, or angel on your new card or project. When your creation has been uploaded to your blog/gallery, please add a direct link to your work on the FBW blog.  Something big is brewing on the FBW blog next week, so be sure to get your card in this week and stop back for next week's surprise!

What I Used:
Stamp: Bird-Day Hi from Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: Printed on PTI, DP is by MME
Ink: Colored with Copics, with Smooch flower centers
Accents: Gems from stash, Nesties, and Butterfly Punch

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such a fun and cute card! I like the layout!

Renkata said...

Such a happy and colourful card!

Nancy said...

Such a sweet image...I love it!! The butterflies are beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Kimberly, What a cute card! The image is adorable...but I got to tell you I LOVE that butterfly punch...please give me details as I need one, LOL!

Monique said...

Hi Kimberly!! What a sweet image :) I love the border of bling that you made,,, Hope you having a great week...Hugs Monique

Davi said...

Love this card...The fun images colors and all the fab embellies!!

Annika said...

Awww, such a beautiful, fresh, modern and cute design - gorgeous card!
Hugs
Annika

Jodi said...

Pretty birthday card! Love the layout and color combo!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling card, Kimberly...the sweet little image is so beautifully colored and I love how you added the bling...sooo pretty!!!!