Friday, May 14, 2010

Rycher - A Darque Obsession at Stamp Happens

This hunky male vampire is 'Rycher', and he's part of the new 'Darque Obsession' line at Stamp Happens.
(an extreme close-up, as the glasses look much less intense in real life, more like a golden sheen over the black)

Isn't Rycher just yummy? Tonya had such a wonderful vision in having these stamps drawn up. My first thought when I saw Rycher was that he could easily look like Eric from HBO's True Blood (I'm a huge fan of the Southern Vampire/Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris, and of course cannot miss an episode of True Blood), so I've colored him up with Eric in mind. My second thought was that he's what I'd imagine Wrath from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series of books by J.R. Ward to look like. Both are fabulous characters, and I will have a great time coloring this digi up to look like either of them, or someone completely new.

There are 3 new digi stamps being released today, and this time they are the fabulous men with fangs:

Be sure to stop by Stamp Happens to see the wonderful cards made with these sexy vampire men.

5 comments:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

He really has something dark over him.... brrrr....
I love the card... it gives me the shivers... Great job you did...
xxx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! This is amazing! I cannot believe how much he really looks like him and can look like Wrath too! Awesome card! Love what you did :)

TGIF! hugs, margie

Gina said...

This card is awesome, creepy yet cool!
love as always Gina x x x

Davi said...

Very cool card. I really like the colors and the brads to go with the hunk.

Laura B said...

I love your card! He looks great, and I really like the colors you used for the card! Oh, and he could also be colored to look like Acheron from the Dark-Hunters series.:D

hugs,
Laura