Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some Bunny Love and a Bit of News

I recently had the wonderful surprise of becoming one of the design team members for Melissa Jenkins, the artist behind MELJENS Designs! Very exciting news for me, as I'm really having fun with Digi stamps now. You can find the announcement, and list of DT members to visit, on the DT blog: HERE Remember to 'follow' the blog because challenges start on April 1st!

If you haven't seen Melissa's work, just wait until you see how fun and sweet her images are! This adorable bunny couple is one of the freebies from her blog (this cutie was from the Operation Write Home Springbreak Hop). It's called Bunny Love. Too cute, right? She also has Freebie Mondays, so be sure to stop over there and see yesterday's post!

MELJENS Designs blog: HERE
MELJENS Designs DT blog: HERE
MELJENS Designs store: HERE

What I used on this card:
Bunny Love digi stamp by MelJen Designs, BoBunny and Core'dinations paper, Prima flowers, EK punch, Nesties, Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest, Copic Markers, Spica pen, and a bit of chalk.

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Kimberly...so awesome to see people I know on the team!! Beautiful card!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Congrats to you, Kimberly! Your blog is beautiful and I can't wait to get to know you through this awesome team Melissa has put together!
Hugs,
Dee (Spryte)

Silli said...

Congrats Kimberly, I am happy with you!!!! Your card is soooo cute!

Kristie W. said...

Congrats Kimberly! Very cute card :)

merniebug said...

Congratulations Kimberly. I've been browsing your blog and I just love your style--it's gorgeous. I Know we're going to have so much fun working together on the DT and if you're like me, you can't wait to get started and to get better acquainted. Hugs, Melanie (aka merniebug.)

Unknown said...

Congrats, Kimberly!
Awesome card! Love how you colored this adorable image.

Michelle said...

Congrats, Kimberly!! Adorable card!

Northern Girl Stamper said...

Congrats Kimberly, what an amzing journey we have ahead of us, we are truly honored to be a part of a design team, but not only that but we are her first. I look forward to working with you as I can see by your blog AMAZING TALENT here girl ;-)

Stef H said...

oh i love it! and i love her images too!

Cheryl said...

What a great card! I love your coloring.

I am looking forward to working with you on the Meljen's DT.