Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Touch of Christmas #5

Hi! This is week five of A Touch of Christmas with Danni and I! If you have time to join us please feel free to share a link to your work. Danni's taking a break this week, and should be back to share in the Christmas fun again next Thursday.

The sweet snowman I've used on my card is from Sassy Cheryl's. "First Snowman" is a digi stamp, and like the rest of Cheryl's beautiful artwork he was impossible to pass-up!


What I used:
Stamp: First Snowman by Sassy Cheryl's
Paper: Sandylion, Core'dinations, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Ink Jet printer, Copic Sketch
Accents: Kaisercraft Pearls, Gems, Flower Soft, Gems & ribbon from my stash

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a cozy looking snowman and he is so very sweet. Great addition of the flowersoft as fur on the hat :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Danni said...

This is just so cute and fun! Sorry I bailed this week..I'll be back next week for sure!!

Davi said...

Hi Kim, GREAT card, that snowman is darling!!Your coloring of him is great as always and I love those blue dps you combined!!!

Curt in Indy said...

This is the first snowman I've seen wearing shoes! I love this! How cute! Your coloring is wonderful on this. What a great card! Best, Curt

Debby said...

How fun! I recognizthe snowman style. I love Cheryl's art and your card is super duper darling.

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Fantastic card! Lov the bright blues and the very funny image!

Hugs, Renata