Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Tilda Hello

I had some time this evening to finish working on another card for the Magnolia weekend with Danni and friends. Purple is another problem color for me, so when I found this week's challenge for Color Throwdown was the colors: Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze, and Certainly Celery, I just had to try it out! I also used Melissa Craig's sketch for Tuesday Morning Sketches to put my card together.

Color Throwdown #77 can be found: HERE
Tuesday Morning Sketches #30 can be found: HERE

What I used:
Stamps: Tilda with Letter by Magnolia, sentiment by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: S.E.I., Bo Bunny, DCWV, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Copic Sketch
Accents: gems by Darice

Be sure to stop by and see what Magnolia sweeties Danni, Kristie, and Nancy have to share!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Denise said...

WOW, This is Beautiful!! Love the Tilda image. Great color combo.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Karen Wilson said...

Ahhh, she's so cute! Love your color combo!

Davi said...

Kim, You are one a real roll!! You are really pumping them out!! This one is so sweet.Great color combo.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous, Kimberly!! I had so much fun this past weekend discovering my Tildas again!! You did an awesome job with this one!!