Saturday, January 2, 2010

C4C18 and Hope Stamps Eternal 39

This week's challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges is Polka Dot Fun!  You can find C4C18:  HERE

I was really feeling like doing a color challenge too, and found a wonderful cupcake inspiration challenge at Hope Stamps Eternal. You can find challenge 39: HERE



What I used:
Stamps: Lily at the Beach by Pink Cat Studio
Paper: DP by My Mind's Eye, Solids by Core 'dinations and DCWV
Ink: Stamped with Memento, Colored with Copic Sketch and Spica Twinkle Pens

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Denise said...

So pretty & Adorable!! Love the bright cheerful colors & paper. And the finished insides....Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Denise

Danni said...

Super happy and fun! Love it!

Lea L. said...

This is too cute! I really love that background paper!! Great job with the C4C Challenge!

♥Lea

Elena said...

Adorable card! I really love the colors of the papers!
Thank you for joining Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! :)