Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Snow Couple

I love snowmen, and just love these little guys! I used this week’s fun sketch from CPS for this card. You can find that challenge, CPS140: HERE
I’ve also used a snowflake stamp for a background, rather than paper, which goes along with this week’s Charisma Cardz challenge. You can find that challenge: HERE



What I used:
Stamps: Snowmen and snowflake from the Keep Cozy set by TGF
Paper: Cardstock by Paperstrey Ink, Stamped on Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colored with Copic Sketch and Spica
Accents: Ribbon from Michael’s, Die Cuts using Nestabilities, flocking powder by Martha Stewart

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Adorable - love the image!

Margaret said...

Hello, love your card and cute image. I just love snowmen :)

Beth said...

Adorable snowmen!